RedLobsterSurvey is all about understanding the customers’ satisfaction level. The administration team at the company is dedicated to providing its clients with high-quality services and food, improvising recipes, and including unique flavors on the menu as desired by the customers.
However, to execute this and take the required steps, the administration at the Red Lobsters needs to collect honest feedback from the consumers across the United States of America, Puerto Rico, Canada, and the District of Columbia except for the Quebec province.
The survey can be performed via mail or online methods and takes place three times annually. The participants have then entered into the sweepstakes automatically and are rewarded with amazing prizes. So make sure to fill in the online questionnaire with candid feedback and enroll yourself for amazing deals, discounts, prizes, and other benefits as a thank you gesture from the administration at the Red Lobsters restaurant.
How to Participate in the RedLobsterSurvey?
The survey can be taken by two methods, either online or via mail.
RedLobsterSurvey Online entry
- To enter the survey sweepstakes online, you need to purchase at any of the Red Lobsters’ outlets.
- You will then be provided a buy receipt.
- The receipt consists of a 13-digit survey code which is needed to be filled out at the time of online entry.
- As the survey code is valid for only up to a week, make sure to use it before time because after the due date your entry will not be considered.
- After buying something and getting a valid receipt, visit the official survey website at www.redlobstersurvey.com, enter the survey invitation code and click the Start button.
- Now, start answering all the questions with maximum honesty.
- After completing the survey, you will automatically be entered into the survey sweepstakes.
- You are allowed to enter the survey without any limit. However, each time a different survey code will be required.
RedLobsterSurvey Mail-in entry
- If you didn’t make a purchase and still wish to enter the survey, then this method is for you.
- You just need to hand print your full name, residential address, city, state, zip code, contact number, age, and gender on a paper or a postcard and keep it in an envelope and send it to the following address via mail:
Red Lobster Restaurants Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes,
PMI Station, PO Box 3511
Southbury, CT 06488-3511 USA.
You are allowed to enter multiple times via mail also. But remember you cannot send multiple emails in a single envelope. For each entry, separate mail should be written, and make sure that your entry reaches the sweepstakes management within eight days of the sweepstakes and date.
Terms and Conditions Redlobstersurvey
- Purchase is not mandatory to enter the survey sweepstakes.
- If you wish to enter the survey online, then you must have a valid purchase receipt with an ID printed on it.
- The receipt is valid for only up to seven days.
- Multiple entries will require multiple survey codes leading to multiple purchases at the restaurant.
- The chances of winning via mail or online entry are equal. Therefore, if you make a purchase it doesn’t increase your chances of winning the show.
- Participants must be legal residents of the 50 United States of America, Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, and Canada except for the province of Quebec.
- The employees of the restaurant, administration, affiliates, agencies and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the survey.
- The sweepstakes take place every month.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- A person can receive one piece only.
- All taxes applicable are the responsibility of the winner.
Redlobstersurvey Rewards and Benefits
After all the entries have reached sweepstakes administration, a random drawing takes place at the registered date, and winners will be drawn randomly. One category of winners will receive a grand prize worth $1000, and the rest of the 100 winners will receive 100 prizes worth $50 each.
The prizes are given in the form of a cheque and the winners are notified well before time via phone call, email, or postal mail. As soon as the winners are drawn, the list of the winners is updated on the official company’s website.
About Red Lobster
Red Lobster is a renowned seafood restaurant based in the Florida region of the USA. It was started in 1968 in Florida by Bill Darden. The restaurant was loved by people at that time and slowly emerged into several chains gaining success from its top-quality food after General Mills, a food manufacturer, came into the eyes of people.
General Mills changed the whole picture for the restaurant. The Red Lobster restaurant is currently owned by Golden Gate Capital. The number of outlets of the restaurant is 75. It is headquartered in Orlando, Florida.