BobEvansListens.Smg.Com – Bob Evans is one of the famous restaurant chains based in America. The company was named after its founder. The restaurant was first opened in 1948 by Bob Evans in New Albany, Ohio. The restaurant has now emerged to a great level, and presently, it is located in more than 500 locations across 18 states of the United States of America. The company is originally headquartered in the same place where it was established, that is in New Albany.
The company’s administration wants to keep improving with time so that they can increase their loyal customer base. What is a better way than this to ask the customers the areas which need improvement?
The administration started an online survey named BobEvansListens Guest Satisfaction Survey that aims to collect feedback from the customers. They offer exciting discounts, offers, prizes, etc to the customers in return for the valuable opinions provided by them and the efforts made in completing the survey.
This is a customer feedback survey that is conducted by Bob Evans restaurant. The chief aim of conducting this survey is to find out the customers’ likes and dislikes and to observe their reactions based on their recent visit to the restaurant. The survey answers are kept confidential and are used to come up with better solutions.
How to Take the Bob Evans Customer Feedback Survey?
- If you wish to take part in the survey, there is only one way by which you can enter the survey. You should visit the official survey platform at www.bobevanslistens.smg.com.
- Before getting logged into the platform, make sure you have purchased something from the restaurant and got a valid receipt.
- After making a purchase, keep the receipt safe and visit the official website.
- Choose your preferred survey language.
- Enter the 20-digit survey code printed on the receipt.
- Click the Start button, to begin with, the survey.
- You will be redirected to the survey page. There is a series of questions that you need to answer one by one.
- Rate your satisfaction based on the last visit on a scale of 1 to 5.
- The questions asked are general including staff nature, hygiene, the environment of the restaurant, food quality and quantity, customer service quality, portion size of your purchase, and the variety of items on the menu.
- You may also mention your opinions, suggestions, queries, and complaints.
- Then you will be taken to the last page of the survey.
- After finishing the survey, you will receive a validation code. You must write it down on your receipt and keep it safe for your next visit.
You are allowed to enter the survey multiple times. Just make sure that you have a different receipt and a different survey code each time you enter the survey. One receipt is valid for use once only. The purchase receipt is valid for only up to 3 days from the date of purchase.
Bob Evans Survey Rules and Requirements
- Users must be 18 years old or older.
- Entrants must have legal citizenship of the 50 United States of America.
- The survey can be taken online only.
- The survey is offered in Spanish and English language only.
- Purchase is mandatory to take part in the survey.
- You can enter the survey within three days of purchasing from the Bob Evans store.
- You can enter the survey using one receipt code once.
- You are allowed to enter multiple times. However, each time you have to get a new receipt.
- Prizes can be redeemed at the physical Bob Evans stores only.
- One redemption code is valid for a single person only.
About Bob Evans
It is a family restaurant chain owned by Golden Gate Capital. Most of the outlets are situated in the Mid Western and Mid-Atlantic parts of the USA. The restaurant works according to a country-living theme. Some of its famous menu items include snacks, baked goods, starters, etc.
Bob Evans contact information:
601 Fellowship Rd, Mt Laurel, NJ 08054
W2JQ+C8 Mt Laurel, New Jersey